Solution Architect – Data Center Virtualization
Location : NJ
Type: Full time
Position ID: 697
Fast growing regional VAR seeking Solution Architect with pre-sales datacenter virtualization and consolidation experience on large complex projects.
Our client is seeking a talented Solutions Architect to handle pre-sales support in the development of datacenter virtualization and consolidation solutions. The ideal candidate will have a pre-sales engineering background in EMC, VMware, and Cisco UCS solutions (vBlock, VCE).
This is a classic pre-sales engineering role; you'll work with Sales Specialists and Account Executives to gather requirements, architect, design, propose, and help close opportunities with both existing and new clients. The Solutions Architect will provide leadership in datacenter infrastructure design, architecture, insight on product updates, roadmap planning to clients, engaging with technology decision makers, working through proof-of-concepts (POCs), and making formal solution presentations of architecture proposals inclusive of equipment and professional implementation services.
> Focused on large and diverse cutting-edge datacenter projects
> Great company culture with work / life balance
> Reports to a cool boss, that invests in his people (training, career growth)
> Competitive compensation and benefits
> Low travel
Company: Our client in a 20 year old top regional IT Solution Provider specializing in data center infrastructure, storage, unified communications, advanced networking, and security for enterprise and SLED clients. They are 100 people strong today and exploding with double digits growth.
- BA/BS or equivalent required
- Must have 2+ years of technical sales experience and at least 6+ years of industry experience
- Must have a strong sales engineering background in Virtual Infrastructure with expert knowledge of EMC, VMware, Cisco UCS products and solutions
- Experience in designing Server and Desktop Virtualization (VMware vSphere and View)
- Industry certification(s) within subject area is a plus (e.g., VCP, VTSP, VCAP, VCDX, NCIE, EMCTA, EMCIE, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE)
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong client facing skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing team. Our client is keen to attract great people to the team and will put together an attractive compensation and benefits package to get the right person on-board.
The Trevi Group
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />